Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 4 Monday April 26 :)


Mondays is usually a stressful day for me because it is the begning of the week and I have day school and Night school as well. I woke very early around 6:30 am and made breakfast for my sisters and father because my mother was gone to Vancover. I made Scrumbled eggs , toast , sunny side up eggs and French toasts.

The breakfast was amazing everyone enjoyed it and they all complemented me by saying " it was really delicious and the best breakfast you have made in your life. I felt very special when they said that and my dad gave me a prize for making a good breakfast for everyone , he gave me 300 dollars for shopping ! my dad knows i love shopping. When he gave me that prize I felt so excited I was like I am for sure going to go shopping right now at that moment but then sadly I have school :( which made me upset but then I thought I will go in the evening

but then again bad news Night school. So I decided to go on tuesday the next day. After my wonderful breakfast it was 8 am I got ready went for my usual daily walks for one hour , when my walk was done I went home around 9:15ish , watched a little about tv , cleaned a little bit of the house.

It was 11 am , then I ready for school went to school by 12ish , my class started at 12:20. School was a rough day for me because I never ever like Monday school days because it is the begning of the week and I think it is usually boring but then yet One good thing of the day is that I always do learn something new from my classes weather its from day school health for life or from night school english . When day school was over I took the bus to Sheridan College I usually do that on Mondays and Wednesdays because My night school Go bus comes there and my night school is in Milton I know it is far but then they werent offering the course anywhere closer and I needed this credit so it's fine. When I got to night school I was so hungry because I did not eat anything ever since my breakfast I only had a water bottle with me. On my break time in night school I went outside to a plaza which is close by , I went to mr sub . I made a really healthy sub with all vegetables it was amazing. My night class was over at 9:30 I felt upset because I didn't get to do two things which one of them was a must , it was going to the gym , I usually do not have time to go there on mondays or wednesdays.

I got home around 10 , had a snack which was a bread with Nutella in it with a glass of milk.

I went to bed around 10:30 because I was really tired and did not have anything else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment