Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 10 Sunday May 2nd 2010 boring day ! but a lots of ENERGY !


Today Did not go that well , since it was a sunday , sundays are usually very boring for me and very lazy day for me.

I woke up very late as in around 12:00pm , I only sleep in on sundays. When I woke up my mother had told me today we are going to my grandmas house for dinner and I was like that will be boring but not being rude I do have respect I will go because I respect my mother a lot and plus I did not have seen my grandma for a while so why not. My mom and I did some yoga again and we went for a jog outside for atleast a hour , so no walking today just jogging. When I came back home me and my sister decided to play basketball outside my house , we have a basket ball net . We played for at least 45 mins , I was actually very tired but It made me feel I have loads of energy today ! and I was really physical active.

But today still did not go that well because of me being so lazy and I found everything boring , I didn't even eat anything right, during the day I just had a glass of orange juice and a half carrot muffin. I did my homework and then got ready for my grandmas house. At my grandmas house we were going to have dinner , the dinner was all our culture food . I ate like rice and meat , felt very bored there. We came home around 9pm , I went to bed right away !

Overall today was pretty boring but in a way a very active day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment