Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 16 Saturday May 8th 2010 ... CLEAN UP DAY AND VOLLEYBALL DAY


Today I knew it was not going to go that well , we had to clean up because our house was messy . We had a party one day before so we have to do the clean up. I woke up at 12 , and started to help my mom clean and my sisters as well. After when I was done the clean up I had a glass of water with some fruits. I was really tired to even go to the gym , so me and my sisters played volleyball in our backyard. We played it for atleast an hour it was fun ! I was now like we should play volleball offten , I am so happy that I try new things everytime and it is all thanks to my family as well they always come up with these entertaing plans. After the volleyball games my mom made all of us lunch , for lunch I had a turkey sandwich and some salad with orange juice to drink with. That sandwich made my day go better it was so good ! I just love food but nowdays I am keeping a limit since I want to be physical active and my goal is to look healthy before my birthday . My birthday was coming up just 5 more days It was , my family was planning a surprise for me already. Overall today was just all about Spending time with the family and having a great time playing volleyball . Lastly , for dinner I just had a Salad again with some water . I went to sleep right after my dinner which was really early for me , it was around 9:00pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment