Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 11 monday may 3rd , 2010

Oh no it is a monday again and I dislike mondays and sundays a lot. I woke up around 9:30 am went for my hour daily walk , came back ate cereal. Today I thought I should pack a healthy lunch , so I packed some fruits , a whole wheat egg salad sandwich , which I made and some fresh orange juice. I left for school around 11:30 , went to class learnt new things Infact i enjoyed todays class. When it was break time I had my lunch and one of my friends was like wow and surprised that I was eating something healthy and I told her it is good for your health and you should do it as well , like eat healthy things. She looked at me and said yeah you are right I should keep myself healthy and have a maintain body. After school I took the bus to sheridan college because I take my night school GO bus from there. I had night school that evening I was just like oh know I do not feel like going at all but I have to because I want to pass the course and get my credit. Night school for me was really tiring , When I got home that night I just ate some salad and a garlic bread. I did not even get to do any physical activites but one thing I had healthy food today , once again proud of myself ! I went to sleep after my dinner around 11:00pm that was my day on monday .

No comments:

Post a Comment