Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 14 thrusday may 6th DESSERTDAY AGAIN


Today once again was going to be our dessert day which is every thursdays as you know and I am very excited when thursdays come because it is close to fridays and I love it when the weekend comes closer. I woke up at 10:00am , did not go for walk but I just did a warm up at home by doing push ups and sit ups. My mother told me that today when I am done school me and her are going to be going the gym and that she needs my help there because it was going to be her first time going there. I was really excited because going to the gym with a family member I think is very much unique and fun you would enjoy yourself better there. Today I ate in the morning was just an egg sandwich with a cup of tea. I rushed myself to school , had a wonderful day in class today everything was just great. After school I met up with my mom at the sheridan gym we workedout for 2 hours and then after our great workout my mom decided to treat me dinner because I helped her out a lot in the gym. For dinners me and my mom went to SWISS CHALET and I orderd chicken quisedea. It was delicious just to good I loved it , yet again today was dessert night , so after our dinner my dad met up with us along with my sisters at DEMETRES :) I just got a slice of CHEESE CAKE which was so tasty and good. Demetre usually have the best cheese cake in town I reccommend everyone out there to go try it. When I got home that night I thought to myself wow I probably gain a lot of weight but i did not. I did my homework and went to sleep around 11. Overall my day was pretty intresting especially spending the time with my mom at the gym , it made me feel that I can help my mom learn new things ! and I am very proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment