Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 6 Wednesday April 28th 2010

Oh Know it's a Wednesday and I usually do not enjoy my Wednesdays. Wednesdays for me are like going to day school and from day school going to night school. That shows my day is very busy and a really outgoing day. I woke up around 8:30 am , made sure that everything at home was fine , I woke my sister up made her take her medication and made sure she was fine. So after seeing everything was alright , I went for my daily walk for this time actually an hour and half. I came home around 10:30 am and felt really good getting that walk , it made me relxed. When I got home I made myself coffee and a toast of bread with peanut butter and jam , After my food I got dressed and went to school. At break time during school I took some fruits , which were apples , grapes , oranges , strawberry and bananas it was more like a fruit salad. When school was over I took the bus to sheridan and went to there libray did some of my homework for like an hour . I left from there around 5:30pm I took my bus and went to my night school. I was so lazy and tired but I still had the energy to be awake in class. I was like thinking about myself and how to make some goals for my life , and I thought I would do such things that I can achieve my goals. I was home around 10:00pm that night was a really tiring day for me and stressful in a way as well , because I had a lots of homework to be done.
I was really hungry so decided to make myself dinner , I made myself boiled pasta with tomatoe sauce and some Parmesan Cheese. The pasta was amazing I also made it for my sisters and they complamented me once again ! I washed the dishes , made sure the kitchen was neat and clean , put my sisters to bed and then after I myself went to bed. This Wednesday was not that great but I did set some goals for myself that I really need to work on ! and achieve them and one day Im sure i will....



No comments:

Post a Comment