Monday, May 10, 2010

Congo Movie Questions


1. What human behaviours affect the natural order in this film ?


I think that the human behaviours affect the natural ored in this film by how people react towards the situation they resolve in and how they are showing they actually care towards amy.



2. What are these people really looking for ?


These people are actually looking for the laser diamond which is a very Valuable to the people and it is worth a lot. The diamond is actually lying in the zinj house. Also one of the characters in the movie peter is taking care of amy and helping amy find her family .


3. Knowning that this is based on a film , after watching it , would/ will you read the book ?


yes I would want to read the book because the movie was really interesting , and I never knew that some gorilla's can be so violent . Also I think reading the book can give me more Knowledge and information about gorillaz and natural human behaviours.


4. Why after watching some very serious studies , would we watch something like Congo ?


Honestly , I did not know we would watching something like Congo but watching this movie made me realize that this can actually be serious and the life of gorillaz are serious as well. Not only we have watched movies relating to natrual disasters , this movie shows a great relationship between amy and the character peter.


5. How many thumbs for this film ? why ?


I would give out of ten eight tumbs for this film because I enjoyed watching it and I learned new things as well. Also I loved the relationship with peter and amy , and amy being such a graceful gorilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment