Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 5 Tuesday April 27th 2010


Another Usual day was going to begain , I woke up around 9am thought that I can go shopping today but I guess I was wrong because my sister was at home and she had to be home for 2 weeks because she was suffering with phenomia in her lungs . Also my mother was not here so I had to take care of my sister. I didn't even go for my daily walk :(.... I made my sister soup at home and I made myself a toast with Strawberry Jam ! After that I was told from my sister that I had to take her to the Doctors so I need to sign out early from school. I got ready quickly Rushed myself to school , stayed at my class until 1pm left then because my sisters appoitment was around 2pm. When I got home I took my sister to the doctors . When her appoitment was done Me and my sister went to the mall and I bought a lot of things and bought my sister things as well because I love her a lot and care a lot about her. We went to the mall Square One Which is in Missisauga ! Me and my sister Decided to have dinner there , I bought my sister soup from tim hortens and myself Sushi from Sushi-Q . My sister thought Sushi was really dusgusting , I told it is not and she should try it as well but she did not . I myself use to think sushi is very dusgusting as well but then my mom and some of my close friends told me it is actually not that bad , So I thought in my head why shouln't I try something new and differrent ! and when I did i actually fell in Love with it.. Whenever I go to the mall Square One I always don't forget to get SUSHI. Also I Have heard that sushi is very healthy for you and good for your health then maybe thats why I considred eating it. When I got home that evening I felt kind of bad because I did not get to go for my walk and to the gym , so then I decided going on a evening walk with my dad. We went from 8pm until 9 pm . It was fun because me and my dad talked about a lot of interesting things and when we got home I served my dad dinner I just made him a Vegetable Stir Fry which he enjoyed a lot... I felt really good being responsible at home when my mom wasn't there it made me feel that I can be a very good person for taking care of my own family. After everything I washed my face , brushed my teeth , put my two sisters to bed and went to sleep around 11pm. This day was a very good day because first thing was I enjoyed it at the mall with my sister and then Making me feel so respobsible for my family !

No comments:

Post a Comment