Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 13 Wednesday May 5 ---- oh no night school again !


Today was going to be a tough day for me because I had night school once again and no time for me going to workout. I woke up at 9:00am , went for my daily routine walk came back watched some tv. My mother made me Grill Chesse sandwiches with whole wheat bread and a glass of fresh milk. Now thats what I call a great MEAL ! My mom was telling me that she will be starting to go the gym from tomorrow and she had already got the membership , I was like thats a good thing because we can go together as well. I went to school and then during break I had an apple. After school as my daily routine for night school I took the bus to SHERIDAN and then take the GO bus. I feel that I really should go get my g2 because I really want to have my own car so I can travel by myself not by the bus . I went to night school and I was just working on my journal assingment , and after that we were watching a movie which was called BIG FISH. The movie was so long it made me feel like going to sleep we weren't finish the movie , the teacher said that we have to finish watching it the next class which was on Monday !

I was like oh great another day of watching this movie. When I got home I was so hungry I was litreally dieing to eat. My mom had made pizza , so I just grabbed a slice and ate it.

I fell asleep right after my dinner because I had a really tiring day and it was boring except for having the GRILL CHEESE in the morning !

No comments:

Post a Comment