Wednesday, May 12, 2010

day 12 Tuesday may 4 Mcdonalds day out :)


Today was going to be a good day because I have time to do my workout and go out with my close friends. My day begain with me waking up at 9:30 , went for my one hour walk came home and had a glass of milk with a whole wheat toasted bagel with herban garlic cream cheese.

My mom told me that she wanted me to do yoga with her today and I told her whenever I come back home I will defenitly do it with her. My daily routne , went to school after school went to the gym for my workout. My workout went well , when it was finished I went to eat with some close friends , we went to Mcdonalds . I know Mcdonalds is not good for your health but me and my friends felt hey we haven't had it for along time so why not . Mcdonalds had some healthy things there so I had 2 chicken grill wraps with Coke Zero to drink with. I felt this food was not that bad atleast I didn't get any of the burger combos and fries , if i orderd that it would ruin my goal and my weight losing process. When I was done eating my food , me and my friends went to Oakville place , and did some shopping over there. I went home around 5;00pm , my mom was waiting for me . We did yoga right away and it was really enjoyable. I told my mom she should join the gym as well and she thought about it and said yes you are right because she wants to be physical active as well. That evening me and my sister talked about our goals and our future , we had a pretty serious talk. Before going to sleep I had a glass of milk and then I went to sleep peacefully which was around 10pm. Overall today was a great day having Mcdonalds that was the bestest part of my day because I did not have Mcdonalds for along time !

No comments:

Post a Comment