Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 7 Thursday April 29th :) Dessert night out ;)


Finally it is thursday and it is one more day until the weekend is here. My thursdays are usually planned out very well and every thursdays I have a thing called dessert with my family. This dessert thing is only on this day because me and my family usually go out to demeteres to have some delcious dessert , which we rarely eat anyway , so we just go as a family and it is a lot of fun we enjoy a lot. Whenever we go to demetres I always order a tounge depresser which is a waffle with chocolate ice cream with brownie fudge and wip cream , it also comes on a crepe as well but I prefer waffle because it is way better !

My day begain at 8am , I went for my daily walk for an hour came back home basically around 9:10ish am. When I got back I begain to think that I should work on some of the goals I have made. My goals to me are really important once I make them I follow them very carefully and gracefuly , the goals are : to keep myself healthy , make right decisions , finish school by end of this year and lastly workouts ! Today I was like my workouts going to be a must and I do have time to do it. I went to school and after school I straight headed to the gym. Overall my gym was great , My workouts were so entertaining and My friends went with me as well. I went for atleast 2 hours so I can burn some calories and work for my goal.

After the gym , it was around 6:00pm My dad picked me up from there and we went to our special dessert place demeters. It was me my two sisters and my dad , we really missed my mom at that moment because she is usually with us when we go out for our dessert night out.

It was amazing there , the atmoshphere and the setting everything is great there. I thought i am breaking one of my goals because the thing I was eating wasn't healthy at all but its a family tradition going out every thursday , so I cannot break the rules. When I got home I did my homeowork and went to bed around 10pm. I loved my thursday and I always do because the best part is the dessert night out !




No comments:

Post a Comment