Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 3 Sunday April 25 !




Oh know it's a Sunday and I always find Sunday pretty boring . My day basically begain me waking up around 7 am because my mother was leaving for the airport her flight was at 10 so we all got ready and went for a family breakfast. I didn't have time to go for my daily walk I did feel bad then i was like it is okay if I miss it


for a day. For breakfast me and my family went to Denny's that was pretty interesting ! The breakfast over there is very nice , I had something called the " The Grand Slam" which is a very popular breakfast in their menu.


I got to choose 4 items so i chosed :


. Toast


. Scrumbled eggs


. Hashbrowns


. And hashbrowns again !


for the drink I had french Vanilla.




That breakfast does sound exciting but it seemes like I had a lot of calories and I think I should really work on my goal to lose some weight and look fit for my birthday but I guess I thought it's fine just for today. After the wonderful breakfast we went to the airport to drop my mom. Even though my mom is leaving for a week and a half I started to cry in the airport when she was leaving because me and her are really close. I went home after the airport and went to sleep for 2 hours. I woke up around 1pm then went for my walk that I missed in the morning , I came back from my walk around 2:20ish. After my walk I did some of my school homework watched a movie and then spent time with my sistes. Sundays are usually a lazy day for me not much to do I dont even go to the gym this day because it just seems way to boring. My sundays are boring as I said but i had a great dinner with my sisters and dad. We ate around 7:30pm and had brown food and the brown food was called Biryani it is our traditonal rice it was just to tasty.




After having my delicious dinner I cleaned up as in did the dishes and cleaned the whole kitchen . I went to sleep really early well it is early for me I don't know if its early for others , It was around 9pm. I went to sleep early because sundays for me is a boring day and nothing better to do so why not sleep !


No comments:

Post a Comment