Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 2 Saturday April 24 !


I just love it when it is Saturdays because it's the weekend and you can do a lot of

interesting and fun things on your weekend. My day begain with me wakeing up around 10:00am then I got ready went out for my usual routine my one hour walk. I came back from my walk around 11:10ish then I had breakfast for breakfast I eggs and toast :) that sounds yummy ! Whenever I have eggs and toast I always drink it with orange juice . After having my amazing breakfast I got ready and went to the Sheridan gym and worked out for 2 hours. So i went around 12 and basically i was there until 2 , It made me really tired but it is worth it you should always be physical active and plus I needed to lose some weight for my birthday . For my work out I did things like :

. Weights for 20 mins

. 20 Sit ups

. 20 Push ups

. Ran on a threadmill for atleast 30 mins

. danced they had a dancing room

. Did a stomach exersize don't know whats it called.


Overall my work out was perfect i totally enjoyed it ! but it did make me tired. Then after the gym I went home and that saturday my mother was leaving for vancover for a week and half. I was kind of upset because I know I will miss my mother a lot even though she is going for that shor of time but still I am really close with her.

My dad thought we should all go out for dinner before my Mother leaves then we all went for dinner around 7pm . We went to Mandrine all you can eat chinese buffet ! I was so excited because chinese is my favourite food.

I ate a lot I hope I did not gain a lot of calories because I did go to the gym and had a nice workout.

After eating that food I went home spent time with my mother she was leaving on sunday morning.


I went to sleep around 12am. Saturday wasn't very much to do but i enjoyed my work out !










No comments:

Post a Comment